This manual includes design criteria for Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems
of Community Living Centers (CLC), Domiciliaries (DOM), and their associated support functions.
Community Living Center and Domiciliary facilities are considered Mission Critical Facilities according
to the VA Physical Security Design Manual.
- Design Recommendations
- Project Management - O & M
- Federal Facility Criteria
- Department of Defense
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Energy
- General Services Administration
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of State
- More >
- Continuing Education
- Additional Resources