The Infrastructure Standard for Telecommunications Spaces serves as the master reference document of criteria for Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) facility Information Technology (IT) support infrastructure. It defines the technical requirements necessary to maintain optimum reliability and efficiency within VA facilities and computing centers.
The OIT Design Guide Templates are consolidated into this Standard as Appendix B.
- Design Recommendations
- Project Management - O & M
- Federal Facility Criteria
- Department of Defense
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Energy
- General Services Administration
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of State
- More >
- Continuing Education
- Additional Resources