Webinar addresses the responsibilities of agency contracting and technical personnel for administering an energy savings performance contract (ESPC) task order during the post-acceptance performance period. It also discusses life-of-contract (LOC) services and training provided by the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) to agencies with ESPCs in the performance period. The purpose of LOC services is to help agencies maintain compliance and high value in their ESPC projects.
Through these services, FEMP provides information agencies need to:
- Hold up the government's end of the ESPC deal;
- Ensure guarantees are fulfilled;
- Quickly make contract modifications when needed;
- Stay in compliance and retain required documentation and;
- Survive with flying colors with any future audits.