Continuous Commissioning (CC) is an ongoing process to resolve building operating problems, improve comfort, optimize energy use, and identify retrofits for existing commercial and institutional buildings and central plant facilities. This presentation will cover different CC process applications, stages and steps, tools and software available, and the needs and benefits of CC. Several examples of using CC to achieve significant energy savings with reasonable simple paybacks at existing commercial and institutional buildings are given.
Zheng O'Neill , Texas A&M University
Upon completing this course, you will:
- Understand the basic objectives of the CC Process;
- Have a basic understanding of the CC Process stages;
- Have an introductory understanding of CC software;
- Understand the benefits of the CC Process including Ongoing Commissioning; and
- Understand the typical savings and payback of CC