Journal of Advanced and High-Performance Materials
The National Institute of Building Sciences Advanced Materials Council is pleased to announce the continuation of our relationship with Matrix Group Publishing in the production of the Journal of Advanced and High-Performance Materials—the premier publication for materials and research used in the built environment to achieve resilience, integration and durability, while providing security as a hallmark of high-performing buildings.
JMAT Winter 2011 (PDF 3.1 MB, 36 pgs)
- "Advanced and High-Performance Materials Program"
- "An Advanced Materials Database: A Gateway for Future and Secure Infrastructures"
- "High-Ductility Concrete for Resilient Infrastructure"
- "Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Strengthening for Alternate Load Paths to Mitigate Progressive Collapse Vulnerabilities"
- "Evolution of Elastomeric Retrofits for Concrete Masonry Unit Walls for Enhanced Blast Resistance at the Engineer Research and Development Center"
- "Emergent Materials for Security, Energy and the Environment"