Webinar features experienced energy savings performance contract (ESPC) team members in a live question-and-answer period following a prerecorded webinar. Session 2 of the three-session webinar series can help federal agencies meet milestones for evaluating proposals and negotiating and awarding high-quality, on-time ESPC task orders.
This session is intended for team members involved in evaluating the technical aspects of an ESPC proposal and for people who need to know how task order elements affect the contracted guarantees. This webinar addresses the review of proposed energy conservation measures; savings calculations; measurement and verification; the risk, responsibility, and performance matrix; and how agency decisions translate to the bottom line in savings calculations and guarantees.
Session 2 is intended for agency ESPC acquisition teams to learn best practices:
- Reviewing and evaluating technical proposals;
- Assessing your current relationship with the energy service company (ESCO);
- When to start negotiating;
- Living with the ESCO’s design and installation and;
- The crystal-clear proposal.